Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hmm...

It just struck me, in the middle of the uni library, while supposedly studying religious violence and cults, that Araluena is not dong. Cause' you left a message helping me with my spam prob, and I thought you were my friend dong, for no apparent reason. So as procrastination, i logged onto my uni internet, and tried to trek down who you are. Your blog doesn't give out much clues...but i think i can sort of figure it out. sorry...just one of those random tuesday afternoons.

Ok back to religious violence and cults.

4 comments:

Araluena said...

Hehe. Sorry about that.

Don't tell me you've forgotten your crazed stalker from college? And to think I moved floors to be able to stalk you better. =P That should give you a really BIG clue as to who I am.

Hope you're keeping well. *hugs*

Xany said...

Can you guess who I am? :P

aetherfox said...

or me? =p

Chorizo said...

hee....i figured out who araleuna is...as for xany and xd.vesper...i need more clues.