Wednesday, March 01, 2006

There should be a chinese restaurant named: Eat Tofu

Sha messaged me today about how my blog reads like a food column. If I could summarize my exchange into two words, it would be: Ate alot.

So today, I went out to eat again. Surprise surprise. This time it was Soon-do-boo (spicy tofu soup) in Soft Tofu restaurant.

The last time I was there, I was involved in a not-too-serious car accident just outside the restaurant. So obviously that place doesn't have best of memories. But nonetheless the food was good! I had tofu seafood beef soup. Decided not to be gungho and order just a little spicy this time. The last time i came I ordered extra spicy. The soup came out bright red. I could feel sweat and mucus dripping from every pore of my body as my stomach slowly bled. This time the soup was just the right colour of orange. Julius kept throwing korean words at me throughout the entire dinner. Something about being a korean restaurant made him want to reconnect with his roots.

I was so stuffed after the meal I felt like throwing up. Might as well...I won't be getting asian food for one week in Arizona.

No comments: