Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Aliens are Coming! - Thanks Jus for the correction!

I dreamt last night that my honour's thesis proposal got rejected because they didn't think it was cool enough. And I was trying to convince them how 'cool' my topic was and they weren't buying it. Now everyone knows how incredibly nerdy I am. Feel free to throw rocks at the geek.

I also spent 2 hours frying up tempura shrimp and veggies and throwing away all the shrimp after that because it smelled funny and felt like an amputated finger left in salt water for a very long time. It smelled exactly like how it felt.

Now I'm listening to The Hills Are Alive as I embark on yet another essay. The fourth one in two weeks. I can't wait for next monday to come when its gonna be all over and I am going to be at the Melbourne Cup so high on campagne that I will bet my next year's tuition fees on the oldest horse with the fattest jockey on the racecourse and scream "Go Donkey GO!' throughout the race. Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it a-L-I-ens? - jus

Chorizo said...

You are totally write...i meant right..sigh....i can't spell! im gonna fail!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, you're welcome