Friday, May 25, 2007

During dinner at a Marine Biologist's house

Me: I'm thinking of snorkeling when I'm at the Whitsundays, are there sharks near the Great Barrier Reef?

Marine Biologist: Yup

Me: Will they eat me?

Marine Biologist: No they normally don't eat humans. They only eat humans when they mistake them for seals.

Me: But I don't want to be mistaken for a seal!

Marine Biologist: Don't worry, they will only take one bite. When they realize you are not a seal they will spit you out.

Thanks joyce for doing a risk assessment on me and the sharks.

2 comments:

dyseluxon said...

hahaha Then I will call you shark spew ehehehe Love the alliteration

"Hey cherrie! look what the shark spat out!"

eheheheh

Chorizo said...

hehehe shark spew which the shark thought was seal....!! Have you watched The Class!?? It's so frigging funny! You have to watch it! I thought about you as I was watching it.