Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dumbass.

Right now I am just overwhelmed. Yes that's what happens when you are silly enough to pick up 6 different projects during the final semester into honours year, when grades do count. Not doing that again. My brain has been separated into a thousand post-it notes, each screaming for attention. Prioritising is hard when the thing that needs your immediate attention is not the most important but necessary to get done because of time sensitivity. On the 6th of Nov I am just going to sit on the beach and stone for my sanity. And kick myself for being an idiot and bringing it upon myself.

3 comments:

patey said...

we're not usually given things that we can't handle; hang in there C!

Chorizo said...

hee..im breathing im breathing!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling your career life will be worse in terms of project management, SO yes, hang in there!
And great that you'll still be around next year! One less of a lonely year for me, then!