Monday, April 02, 2007

Everything I ate...in a week


I first saw this book in the Upenn bookstore and was utterly fascinated. It is a pretty darn difficult task photographing EVERYTHING you ate for one year. Also makes any social dining situation quite an embarrassement. Unless you are asian. For some reason asians like to take photographs of their food, myself included.

So I tried to test my memory and recall all the food I ate/drank in the last week. I was sitting in the library with my head in my hands trying to do that.

Monday:
Brekkie - Soy and cereal
Lunch - Vietnamese rice paper roll with prawns and pear juice from Random Uni Store
Dinner - Steak and pumpkin

Tuesday:
Brekkie - Soy and cereal
Lunch - Dahl and veggie pie from Food Co-op
Dinner - Cabbage meat roll

Wednesday
Brekkie - Soy and cereal
Lunch - half a sushi roll and apple green bubble tea
Dinner - Lamb wrapped in Bacon, salad and a glass of rose at Vibe

Thursday
Lunch - Cabbage meat rolls with Soba
Dinner - Burger and fries from Lord of the Fries
Drinks - Lemon Lime Bitters at Golden Gate Hotel

Friday
Brekkie - Soy and cereal
Lunch - Rice, Sambal Egg, Beef rendang and fried chicken at Norsiah's Kitchen
Dinner - Tapas at Espresso Bar on Degraves: Roast Eggpplant, meatballs and ice chocolate
Drinks - Red wine at Park Hyatt

Saturday
Lunch - Japanese pepper beef cubes and rice
Dinner - Ban Mian at Chom Chom

Sunday
Brekkie - bacon and egg sandwich, soy hot chocolate, apple carrot beetroot juice at Tropicana
Lunch - Soy milk at Wing Loong (I think thats the name of the restaurant)
Snack - Watermelon
Dinner - Japanese pepper beef cubes
Supper - Edamame and juice

Monday
Brekkie - Soy and cereal
Lunch - Nestea, Unagi sushi and peach
Dinner - Oyako-donburi (chicken and egg over rice)

Right now: a cup of warm lemon and honey, yoghurt and muesli

No comments: