Monday, June 04, 2007

Dilemmas in life

Would you rather your boyfriend/husband/partner etc cheat on you with a woman who is older than you or younger than you?

I was thinking about that question as I removed lint from my clothes today as an active step of procrastination.

Then I thought about how all women have an issue with women who are their juniors. Sex and the City had an entire episode about that. Something about them not being able to compete against 20-something year old women yada yada.

Is it because youth is such a prized procession in our society, so younger women have something that older women had? Or is it because it is always assumed that men are after the next youngest thing above the legal age that younger women are seen as the competition? Or is it that thing about how younger women still have shot at having it all?

Anyway I decided it would be better for my partner to run off a woman older than me rather than younger.

Next question, would you rather your partner cheat on you with a member of the same sex, or a member of the opposite sex?

3 comments:

LX said...

ok the last one is easy and a no-brainer. i think you know the answer :P

Chorizo said...

Such a guy alex, such a guy. Not like they will be letting ya in on the action!How screwed up would it be if you, your ex and her gay partner got together!?

dyseluxon said...

I'd totally rather he cheat on me with a guy than a girl. Least that way, I'll know it's him, not me ehehe. And hmmm, the first question... a VERY good question. I think... I'd rather he run off with a young hot bimbo. That way I can justify my anger towards him and call him a shallow bastard eheheh Rather than having him getting it on with an older lady who he shares a 'click' with, and me having to feel all inferior that she had something I didn't. heheh i'm so self-absorbed