Monday, October 22, 2007

It is Almost Halloween!


I was just casually surfing the net when I 'accidentally' chanced on this photo. I immediately recoiled in horror and closed the window as if I stumbled upon a video of Saddam getting hanged. It was scary. I had to force myself to reopen the page. I'm usually quite impartial to hello kitty. I've been to Hello Kitty land when I was young. I was dragged by my mum. Really. I had one hello kitty contact lens case, one comb, one notebook and some hello kitty sauce trays. But a wedding dress????!!!!! That has to be the freakiest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Hello Kitty Cake....hmmmmmm.....well still kinda acceptable...it is rather cute if that kind of thing floats your boat...but dress..no ..just freaky.

And apparently if you are a child bride or still have an obsession with Disney Princesses as an adult, Disney now has their own wedding gown collection!!



Talk about marketing to kids in order to make them loyal brand followers till they are adults.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should get married in that 'Hello Kitty' wedding dress. I would fly back from London to attend the wedding if you do! :)

Chorizo said...

Bob warned me that if I do wear that dress, he will run...no questions asked. I like you Paul, but I don't wanna risk losing my future husband. Still ya should come back for the wedding, with or without hello kitty gown!

Anonymous said...

hey
i really like all of the dresses but the hello kitty one is amazing!