Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A fleeting thought

I was just musing as I ran along to the food truck to get my chicken scampi over linguine, that mediocrity is worst than failure. If you can't do something, than put your energy and time elsewhere. But if you can, do the best you can.

Then I got my linguine and my fleeting thoughts left me.

On another note, it's my first day at work today at the information centre. Nothing major happened like a shoot out or a fire. Heard that one of the student worker on duty had a fire emergency while she was on duty, only to realise that the "fire emergency" came from her own room because her roomate left her kitchen mittens in the oven and switched it on.

Fortune cookie of the day: bird's tongues get entangled as men's tongues wag on. *blink*

No comments: