Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Never again...

Never again will I try to run in the rain across time square to chinatown in the freezing cold with 4 shopping bags in a pair of stiff new shoes to catch the last chinatown bus.

Never again will we swallow chunks of good steak mignon because we don't have enough time to chew it BECAUSE we were late for our chinatown bus.

Never again will I shop till my sandals break, my credit card declines and my allowance for two months wiped out.

Never again will I forget to convert from US dollars to Sing dollars when I look at the price tag and exclaim "Wha so cheap ah!"

Saturday in Woodbury, New York was one hell of an experience. Factory outlet shopping is the devil. You know you don't need it. But because its the cheapest you can ever get it at, you HAVE to buy it. Just like how I HAVE to buy that summer juicy couture dress and skirt although its winter because never again can i get it under 100 bucks. Ever.Again.

4 comments:

Darren said...

woodbury! bah! i wanted to join u guys! grrr... :(

Chorizo said...

aiyah...you didn't tell me!!! we somemore met under ihouse....if only you woke up at 6:45am randomly and came down to the lobby randomly..you would have met us!! hee...nevermind..sure got another chance one!! you goin for the fri s'pore/msia/hk halloween party??

Ash said...

lol. i think you promised yourself something similar while you were here XD

Chorizo said...

hee....i try and i fail...its a weakness