Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hairy Man talks about life

Right at this moment, I know more about two people's lives than I know about all my friends combined.

So...I was just sitting at Chick-a-fil eating my second dinner (because I only had salad for my first dinner). I was happily making a meal out of my butter soaked buns with thick succulent greasy chicken patty in the middle and salt/oil drenched fries, and since I was alone and bored, decided to prepare my advertising case study for tomorrow. And then I overheard two people talking. No, not just talking. Talking loudly. No not just talking loudly, talking loudly about their...ahem...personal lives. The kind of stuff even my friends don't tell me. Like how many, how big, how fast, how often etc. Who, what, where, why, how. And the statistics they were quoting were pretty......amazing. I felt as if all the snapple bottle caps in the world became x-rated suddenly. I was hearing things I really shouldn't hear and really didn't want to know. And I wasn't even evesdropping. I was trying to tune them out but they were talking ON TOP OF THEIR VOICES.

Guy: THREE TIMES.....
Girl: THREE TIMES?
Guy: A DAY......
Girl: THREE TIMES A DAY SEVEN TIMES A WEEK?
Guy: YUP......
Girl: YEAH ME TOO. BUT WITH FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.........

You might think...hmmm it sounds like they are talking about doing research. Or helping poor people. Or working part time. But that's just cause' I left out the end of each sentence. You really don't want to know the details. Or if you do, just go hang around Chick filet at 10pm on a weekday night. I am so glad that it's not a family restaurant. And by the way, that guy is damm hairy.

No comments: