Thursday, February 02, 2006

oh well...it does pay better than working at Macdonalds...

So, i sold my dignity for $10 an hour being a subject of experiments. Basically I fill up questionaires, surveys, answer questions like "Do you like bananas?" and "How do you feel being an American?" etc. Today i had one about candy. Eat a pack of chocolate and candies and fill up a form. Sounds easy right? Except i just came from lunch. And when they said eat candy, they meant eat about 20 jellybeans continously one after the other and 3 hershey kisses. Im not a huge sweet fan in general. I only eat one sweet at a time. One sweet in three days. I have bought myself sweets less than ten times in my life (mint doesn't count).

By the 5th jellybean i felt like throwing up. By the 10th jellybean, I could feel my waist thickening. By the 15th jellybean, i got really pissed. So i wrote on the evaluation form for the experiment:

Made me eat too many jellybeans.
I feel fat.
Now I have to go to the gym.

This reminds me of the time I played heart attack and for the penalty they made me eat the entire tube of mentos in one minute. Do you know how mentos' burp feels like?

No comments: