Monday, August 28, 2006

The Malaysians Are Out to Kill Us

My brain must be on a row or something, but it has been vomiting bad dreams one after the other every night.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that i was on the game show " LET'S KILL THE SINGAPOREAN"

Basically it was a game with Malaysians, Indonesians and Singaporeans in it, and no one knows who is from where. The hosts will have to guess who is Singaporean from the way they talk/dress/run for free food/talk about the army. Then they will be killed off. That was the scariest shit I've ever faced. I was the last one standing and kept saying "I'm not Singaporean, really!! I'm Malaysian. i just can't speak malay. really. not singaporean. look my boyfriend is malaysian. arghhhhhhhh!!!!" Charlene analysed that maybe it's my repressed urge to be Malaysian. I just blame the government.

Last night I dreamt that Bob and another random guy were english knights and the one that wins the duel will be my husband. However the duel involved kicking pigeons. Whoever kicked the pigeon wins. Regine thinks its stems from my conversation with her about puking penguins. I think its my repressed tendencies towards pigeon cruelty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you're nuts? hahaha. i decided to post here so i wouldnt have to scroll down. i'm hoping of moving in the future, perhaps aus. yeah...you know i have pretty weird dreams sometimes, and i try to analyse them but i just dismiss that and think its just a place for my mind to go crazy... - justin

Chorizo said...

heheeh lazy!! yeah move to australia!! then i can show you around here! but its so hard to get a job and pr here man...sigh..i think when we sleep we lapse into temporary insanity..and then we wake up and pretend we aree really normal!! the ones who are really crazy...just suck at acting normal. That's my theory.

Anonymous said...

haha, i actually never thought of it that way. that would explain a few of the people i know...and yeah, next time i'm in melb, i'll give ya a ring. i've been there twice already, but never went to see the attractions and stuff. next time i'm down under, i'm gonna be a real tourist! - justin

Chorizo said...

ya definitely!! and you can stay over at my apartment!! I haven't even seen the touristy bits of melbourne yet! haha!! I should give ya a ring when i get back to singapore! i haven't seen you for ages!