Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Tupperware Fetish

The last 11 days of my holidays have been juggling a full time internship at the Ethnics Council, racing against time to write a 6000 word policy paper with a million sources and interviews (I have eight days to do the paper, normally it takes 9 weeks), planning publicity for the Christmas concert, planning publicity for the Unicef screening, fighting over copyright issues with a film company, writing a policy proposal for my internship with the police, writing for the SSAV newsletter, preparing for my term two assignments and trying to ensure I have a healthy social life. It has been enjoyable and exciting, and honestly quite exhausting. Cooking is my reprieve and I have developed an unhealthy obsession with Tupperware. I was this close to buying a Hello Kitty Tupperware yesterday. Then Bob told me that if I buy my Hello Kitty Tupperware, it is grounds to break up. And Regine told me it is grounds to evict me. Tupperware, or my boyfriend and house? Tough choices abound everyday.

4 comments:

dyseluxon said...

If you ever so much as touch that Hello Kitty tupperware again I swear I will disinfect your hand..... with a blowtorch... I mean... I know where you live... and study...... mmm-ha!

patey said...

Oh common...people have had worse fetishes than tupperware; you don't want a boyfriend/roomie that doesn't accept your tupperware-hoarding ways. Stand your ground girl! (I'm kidding; find something more productive to obsess over! hihi)

as for the shooting, you're actually the only person internationally to ask me about it; do people not care about me! haaha
in all seriousness, it was kind of messed up for a while...somberness to the city that's just wrong. It's mostly close people of friends that were affected, so I was lucky in that way, but I feel stupid saying that...none of us were really lucky. A bit too close to home there, but we'll get over it soon enough.
Thanks for caring...
patey:]

Cleverkiwibird said...

as much as the world is faced with tough choices every day, this choice is just as important...i demand the UN take a stand on this !

hello kitty merchandise should be the image of choice for world peace !

Chorizo said...

Haha...hello kitty sure got the passion outta everyone! I had a really cool transparent hello kitty contact lens case until some bitch stole it from me.