Friday, January 19, 2007

How to Pick Up a Girl - Tips from Europe

My two friends who are asian by descent but have been brought up in europe all their lives seem alot more confident in picking up girls at a club.

So there was this really hot girl with some really smooth moves on the podium, and a bunch of guys below the podium just cheaking her out. Every guy wants to make a move, but all they can muster is a) bumping into her b) asking me if she is hot. You know what really sucks in a club. Having random guys ask you if you think another girl is hot. And then guys asking you to hold their drink while they try to pick up the hot girl. I experienced both tonight. The second one was a joke. I hope.

My friend walks right up to her, and ask three simple questions. Are you single? Do you like guys or girls? Can you cook? The third one supposedly thrown in for fun. Within minutes he is dancing with her. In 15 minutes he got her number. So I'm guessing the key to picking up a girl at a club is to keep it simple. Because she most probably can't hear you. Or she's drunk.

My other friend went up to a tall leggy model-looking girl and asked if she is single and if she is a model. He came back and told us she was a man.

No comments: