Monday, January 15, 2007

There Goes the Diet I Guess








Oh my gosh...I stumbled upon this delectable cupcake website while looking for baking schools. I am so close to clicking order right now except that I don't have $60 and I can't finish a dozen cupcakes. I tore through the kitchen looking for something sweet to stop my stomach from eating itself. And the best part, it is available in Singapore. perfectfairycakes.blogspot.com. I am so having this for my future wedding. Pot luck void deck wedding? Wedding in the zoo? Who cares as long as I have my fill of cupcakes. Bob....I wan cupcake.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are yummy. a fren of mine recently ordered the cupcakes fr this place for a hen party. :)

Chorizo said...

ooh i wan too!!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame this woman has no ideas of her own as these cupcakes (& many of her others) are copied directly from Le Cupcake in Sydney, Australia. (www.lecupcake.com.au) From what I've read on other sites, she has breached the copyright law & is possibly in trouble for it. So I wouldn't be posting the bottom photo in particular. Her other cupcakes are all copies too. I don't know why she can't come up with her own!
Just thought I'd let you know as before Le Cupcakes cupcakes, ones such as these didn't exist! I'm a fan of hers & annoyed that people are stealing her designs!