Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Turning Vegetarian ... and its not because I like animals

After my mum told me for the sixth time that I should stop wearing clothes too small for new bulkier self, and my dad thinks I have an addiction to crab (ok, so I did consume 4 curried softshell crab and was invovled in the partaking of 3kg of crab in 2 weeks), I have decided to go healthy vegetarian for 2 weeks. One more kg on the scale and I would be the exact same weight as my mum, except she is 3 decades older and had 2 children. So no meat (except fish) or seafood. Half my intake of carbs, and avoid oil. It is gonna be hard. Since I like to pour my rice into beef oil, and eat pork fat on its own. My favourite food is pork trotters. And my favourite part is the pork skin.

Oh ya..and i also need to work out. I swam two laps last week, nearly had a cardiac arrest, collapsed into my bed and slept for 4 hours. Then I woke up and ate. It was very pathetic.

1 comment:

dreamy said...

I have always thought that it would be easier to be a vegetarian if we are doing it for the animals :) Anyway, the kind of diet you are refering to is actually not vegetarian, its a pesectarian diet (one who eats no other meat except fish)