Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My water-resistent relationship

After two days of not studying, skipping classes and sleeping at 6 in the morning, I finally completed the entire season six of Sex and the City. Which finally brings my obsession with that show to a close, a relationship that lasted for two and a half years. And what can I say? Lancome's Hypnose mascara and Bobbi Brown's creamy eyeliner lasted all the way through 20 episodes of crying. Through the russian lover, through the breast cancer, through the miscarriage, through the Steve vs hot black doctor incident and finally through Big. And they aren't even waterproof. The mascara and eyeliner I mean. Now how many people can say that about relationships heh?

Exactly one month before I kiss my life here in the US good bye and head back to Singapore-land.

No comments: