Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring Fling??

Spring fling was like a scene out of an American teenage movie, except with really bad weather. It was a weekend of no sleeping, drunk people and junk food. As I said, a scene out of a really bad American movie. We had fried oreos in the Quad (basically oil and sugar, can't go wrong with that), sneaked alcohol into my room in plastic water bottles, had ice cream and cotton candy in the freezing cold, went for two lamda parties for two consecutive nights which both got busted by the police, stayed up to watch the sunrise on penn's landing and finished both nights with egg drop soup from the supermarket.

As a juxaposition to the underaged college partying, I went with Claire and Jess to watch the musical Wicked. Best musical I ever watched! I was sobbing for the wicked witch at the end and trying not to ruin my dress. It told the story of how each character in The Wizard of Oz came about. We went to continental for dinner and to buddakan for decadent chocolate dessert after. So after a classy night out in the city in a cocktail dress and heels, it was back at Upenn for some frat party in that cocktail dress. I spent the whole night trying to make sure no one threw up on my dress. All in all, spring fling turned out better than I expected, but the weather still sucked. So yes Mr Bob, I was just being whiny when I said I hate organized fun. :)

7 comments:

sottovoce said...

ah babe. hello.

remember me?!?!


heehee. how're you. haven't seen you in ages!!

Chorizo said...

Hi!

How are ya? ya sound really familiar....whats your full name?

Chorizo said...

yes yes yes! i know who you are! Kerri!!! Right? How are you!!??

sottovoce said...

of course it's kerri lah hahahaha...

you seem to be having the time of your life in the US!!! you're graduating this june already? so fast?! what are you gonna do after you grad?

i'm fine, slaving my ass off doing a compulsory 6-mth internship right now in a media company..

hmm i heard you're with bob now, the guy you brought back with you that time right? hee. i'm with someone else right now too.

let me know when you're back man.. more chomp chomp sessions!

Chorizo said...

Hey Kerri!! Yeah it has been great here!! nope i still have one and a half more years till i graduate...heh..still a pretty long time..il be doing an internship in a PR company this summer so il be there slaving with ya too!! haha...yup the guy ya met at chomp chomp..hee..yeah we're together...i waannna meet ya new guy?? il be back in may so definitely more chomp sessions with wee siong!!

sottovoce said...

ahahah is wee siong coming back in may too? wheeeee. more orh lua and carrot cake and sting ray!

so dish the dirt on wee siong!! has he gotten laid yet?!

heh my new guy ah.. he's the drummer in my band now! got quite a lot in common hehheh. flipside is that he makes me feel like a blimp next to him, cos he's quite thin. but not the scrawny type lah. sigh!

Chorizo said...

i think wee siong is coming back in june...heheh and i really don't think we want to know whether he got laid right...heheh that wan must ask him over orh lua la..haha....bring your new guy along yeah!! must meet him! and come on..you are so not a blimp!!

i tried your celebrity face thing...apparently all my results prove that i look like a guy..very comforting