Thursday, December 14, 2006

At Richmond Hill and Larder.....

Had the best Scampi on Cous Cous with Chorizo jus reduction jam today. The cous cous was completely bursting with flavour, sweet, sour and spicy all in one serve. It made me want to never use instant cous cous anymore. The scampi was so fresh it was actually crunchy and sweet. Bob and I also had veal wrapped in prosciutto with absolutely melted in the mouth, and were tempted into getting cheese from their formage vault. Definitely going to back if I get the chance.

My newest discovery is Bridge road..spent the whole of yesterday shopping there, and having lunch at Chimmy's which had de-li-cious cakes, and then lunch there again today. I'm considering going back again tomorrow but that might be a tad obsessive. The more threatened I feel about my existence in Melbourne, the more I love Melbourne. Flinders lane, Bridge Road, Camberwell, Chapel Street, Brunswick Street....sigh...

No comments: