Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pissing in My Pants Worrying about an Email

I'm sitting in the Melbourne Uni library totally pissing in my pants as the academics decide if i can go on to honours next year. The grade to get into honours is a 75 and above, and I got a 75.6. However, that is an average over 5 subjects while the requirement asked for a 7 subject average. My additional two subjects would come from my exchange which I did depressingly in. So I have been here since 10 this morning asking that they only count my current 5 subjects and not 7. I know moping around the university, attempting to break into the Arts International Office and checking my email five times in half an hour is not exactly productive and doesn't really change their decision or speed things up...but its that kind of feeling where you just don't feel like doing anything else. It is no point going for a walk when all I wanna do is keep reloading my email page until I recieve that confirmation email.

Ok I'm going back to check my email and surf style.com until someone emails me something.

No comments: