Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ewwwww.....

I can feel my arteries tightening as i looked at my plate...for the gazillion time in the last three weeks, i made myself a stack of french toasts fried in bacon fat, strips upon strips of fatty bacon(i have no money to buy the lean heart smart ones) and eggs piled with melted cheese, once again fried in bacon fat. Yellow oil drips slowly from each piece of bread i hold up. Then i wash it down with orange juice just in case. That was for lunch. For breakfast I had bread slapped with lots of peanut butter and jelly.

Yesterday: i had cheese crepes swamped with corn-syrup and preserved strawberries for lunch. For dinner, I had a chocolate cake. A whole chocolate cake swimming in warm chocolate sauce and ice cream.

I think i need to change my diet. Or go to the gym. Or stop eating.

2 comments:

Snipergirl said...

ugh. gross. but my diet's been roughly the same. not refried in bacon fat though...

Ash said...

do some excersize you lazy bum!!!!